Menu
tofu03141823
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

How to upgrade to Gig1/Hub4

Hi there. I am on M350 speed at the moment but would like to upgrade to Gig1 and Hub4. I tried logging in to Virgin media account and upgrading from there but there was no choice above M350 speed. I also tried contacting the customer service via chat but to no avail. I need to speak to somebody please.

0 Kudos
conman33158
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to upgrade to Gig1/Hub4

It's best to ring them after 8am mate and even then you might be on hold for a while but you will eventually get through.

***********************************************************************************************************************************
Super Hub 4.0 (modem mode) - Gig1 Fibre FTTP - Asus RT-AX82U & Asus RT-AX56U with AiMesh setup
***********************************************************************************************************************************
My Broadband Ping - conman33158
0 Kudos
RedGooner
Super solver
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to upgrade to Gig1/Hub4

I rung CS on a Tuesday, SH4 arrived on Thursday. 1Gig activated a few hows later. Simple.

--
Red (VM SH2 AC Beta tester)
Running on 1Gbps VM service with SH4 in Modem Mode, with a ASUS RT-AC5300 router. With this setup I get Fantastic WIRED and WIRELESS Signals in my home. I dont work for VM. But I work in IT, and I know my tech.
My advice is at your own risk. If you are happy with my answers please press Kudo ?
0 Kudos