cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we upgrade our hub?

JConvey
Joining in

We have the hub 3.0. How can we get this upgraded please?

4 REPLIES 4

conman33158
Super solver

Only by going on the 1Gig package 🙂

***********************************************************************************************************************************
BT Full Fibre 900 FTTP - Asus RT-AX82U to Openreach ONT Box & Asus RT-AX56U with AiMesh setup
***********************************************************************************************************************************
My Broadband Ping - BT Full Fibre 900

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

@JConvey wrote:

We have the hub 3.0. How can we get this upgraded please?

why do you want it upgraded - there is only the hub4 which is the same but different - wifi is no better some say worse 

Tony.
Sacked VIP

Speaking from experience the Hub 4 is worse than the Hub 3 as far as wifi is concerned. I've used both and the Hub 4 didn't have as much reach and dropped out regularly which prompted me to buy a third party Asus router and put the H4 in modem mode.

BT Full Fibre 900 FTTP - Asus RT-AX82U to Openreach ONT Box & Asus RT-AX56U with AiMesh setup
My Broadband Ping - BT Full Fibre 900

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @JConvey,

Welcome back to our community forums. 

Thank you for getting in touch with us regarding an upgrade. I have been able to access your account via forum details and I can see you have been able to process the upgrade with our team.

Please let us know how the upgrade goes and if your need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs