Menu
jazzyvee
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

How Can I get Virgin Media to fix my long standing Issue?

I have a long standing issue with Virgin and the performance of my account. I am consistently getting drop outs on my service which is affecting my ability to work from home as being a cloud developer I need a reliable upload speed. I have contacted Virgin numerous times and they have been refusing to get anyone out to test the connection to the house. Eventually after years of calls they sent a guy out and he diagnosed the line to my house as being unacceptably noisy which is the reason for the drop outs I have been getting. Now Virgin were supposed to replace the cable yesterday. No-one turned up and no call nothing. I called and was again passed in a round robin fashion to people who could no help me. 2 hrs later I was told the job was not scheduled when I have a text message from them clearly showing the date and time range the work was to be done. At the end of that call I was told I would be contacted with an explanation. This has not happened. I have spent at least another 2 hours today again passed from pillar to post to the wrong teams and still have had no explanation or any idea if or when they are proposing to rectify the issue. So today I have been unable to reliably work because of the performance of the line and the amount of time I have had to be waiting on the phone, so have lost most of my pay and being self employed this is not easy to shrug off. 
I was told again at the end of this call that I would be called today by 18:00 by a manger to resolve the issue. I don't hold out for this as virgin as never returned a call to their call service.  To rub salt in the wounds. I wrote to Virgin to complain and got a letter back with a text phone number to send my complaint number and a member of their messenger team will respond. This was actually a Bot that responded. How impersonal and "sod you the customer" is that. 
How do I get Virgin to just give me the service I am paying for. 

0 Kudos
Andrew-G
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How Can I get Virgin Media to fix my long standing Issue?

Setup a BQM.  Then post a link to a shared, live graph.  That will take 24 hours before we can say anything, but it is good diagnostic tool.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
jazzyvee
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How Can I get Virgin Media to fix my long standing Issue?

Thanks I will try that

0 Kudos