Menu
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 21 of 34
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hi

Hi Ilyasmuhammad, 

To find your router status you will need to access the settings page by entering the web address shown on the Hub 3.0 sticker this will take you to the homepage. On the homepage, there is a Modem status overview which gives you information on the modem status as well as which devices are connected are currently connected to your Hub 3.0. Click on Admin and then Info then you will see more details about your Hub 3.0, such as hardware and software versions, how long it has been turned on and connected to the Virgin Media network then click on Advanced settings, Tools and then Network status.

Hope this helps, if you need any more help pop back 🙂

Many thanks,

Zoie_P

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 22 of 34
Flag for a moderator

Ok so what do you need?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 23 of 34
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ilyasmuhammad,

Not quite sure what you mean, my post is how to find your router status as you said you could not find it. Is there anything further you need help with? 

Many thanks,

Zoie_P

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 24 of 34
Flag for a moderator

Yeh I want help with WiFi I got m100 package but when I connect it to wireless connection I get slow speed but I got m100 package 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 25 of 34
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back.

As mentioned by @apcyberax just like any other provider we cannot guarantee wifi speeds as there are different variables which are out of our control. Are you getting the speeds via a wired connection? 

Many thanks

Zoie_P

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 26 of 34
Flag for a moderator

But do u know the best WiFi settings to get higher speed? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super solver
Message 27 of 34
Flag for a moderator

You have already been told multiple times and I linked you to a guide that is plain to see on this very site but you are not very good at listening.

Again you need to test WIRED and see if it is fast or slow then worry about WIFI and VM will and have told you the same.

I advise you call up and get someone out as you do not know what you are doing, but if it is working wired you may be charged (I am not sure on this).

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 28 of 34
Flag for a moderator

Hiya can I use different router for best and fastest WiFi speed with virgin I got m100 package let me know thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super solver
Message 29 of 34
Flag for a moderator

Please learn to use SEARCH as that has been asked and answered plenty of times, I think you best to get someone to come out and do it for you as you seem unable to do anything for yourself.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 30 of 34
Flag for a moderator

Hello Ilyasmuhammad

Thank you for your query in regards to using an external router. We can confirm that you can use your Virgin Media Hub in Modem Mode in conjunction with an external router, more details on this can be found here virg.in/modemonly

We can't advise on what router would be best to use, but there are a lot of threads on the forum in regards to this to help you maybe form an opinion as to which would best suit your needs.

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos