Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 31
Flag for a moderator

Help to resolve issue, Customer Service not very helpful

We've been having issues, with the broadband, keeps dropping and the SuperHub 3 just resets itself, this has been going on since the start of the lockdown, tech came out and said we need to have a new cable installed into the box outside the house. Tech said someone would contact us in about three weeks, no one contacted us. Rang up after 3 weeks to see what was happening, they said the problem was with the local council not issuing some permit yet due to Covid. Accepted that there would be some delay. Phone up again today, to see what was happening after 55mins on phone, i was told that they did not know when it would be sorted, its in the construction teams hands, i asked for a number to contact them, they said they cant be contacted, just really getting quite frustrated, paying premium price for a service that keeps dropping and resetting every day. Is there someone that can help us in this matter (6mb download last night.... :-(......)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 31
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help to resolve issue, Customer Service not very helpful

Hi lesbennett57

Really sorry to have to read the above 

This should have been picked up by now and a Team will have been booked in 

Can you please go to your online account and see if you have any appointments booked in

If not let me know and I will be able to check after we have passed account security

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 31
Flag for a moderator

There's an appointment booked for Mon, didn't know anything about it, no phone call,email or text to let me know, not sure what they are going to do, no information, going to have to re arrange some of my work, to try and be in for this...  but its been going on for too long, 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 31
Flag for a moderator

Hi lesbennett57,

Sorry if you was not made aware of the appointment, have you been able to log into your online account to re-arrange it to a more suitable time? Let us know if not as we can do it here. For more details on re-arranging a visit, please see this link .

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 31
Flag for a moderator

Please leave it, but if its a tech coming to check the equipment, it was done in april, thats why i contacted Customer support to see when the recommended fix was being done. but lets see what happens on Mon

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 31
Flag for a moderator

I'm waiting for an engineer, should be here before 1pm, had to cancel work to wait in, no phone call or any contact from Virgin to let me know about any delay, getting a little bit annoyed with Virgin at the moment. In my job i give people a call just to say i'm going to be delayed and give them some info about how long the delay is going to be.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 31
Flag for a moderator

Phoned again about 2:30, was told an engineer would be here about 5:30,its now 6:40 lost a full days work and a customer due to this, just on hold 20 mins waiting for customer service, trying to find out if someones going to call tonight. Not very happy, ☹️

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 8 of 31
Flag for a moderator

Still on hold 45mins ☹️

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Message 9 of 31
Flag for a moderator

Hi lesbennett57, 

We're really sorry to hear this. 

Can you confirm whether you've been able to speak with our team now? If not let us know and we will be happy to investigate further for you. 

Thanks, 

Hetty

Hetty_R
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 10 of 31
Flag for a moderator

yeap i managed to speak to someone, after about an hour, Can i claim compensation for a complete lost day and the inconvienience cause by this?

0 Kudos