Menu
Stevenhickling
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hello our internet wifi is running extremely slow and I seem to paying for a service I'm not completely g

As above 

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hello our internet wifi is running extremely slow and I seem to paying for a service I'm not complete

Hello

Like most companies VM will only guarantee the signal as far as the hub and can be tested on Ethernet cable directly connected to the hub. Wireless signal are prone to all sorts of interferance, be it the walls in the house, other wireless routers close by, cordless house phones etc.

Have a look at https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/WiFi-Wins/ba-p/3958523 for some wireless troubleshooting.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hello our internet wifi is running extremely slow and I seem to paying for a service I'm not complete

You don’t pay for wifi speeds - no one does.

You pay for the connectivity to be delivered to your home and the hub.

The speed your devices get internally is down to the customer to optimise. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos