cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello can I ask as disabled

Jonc11
Joining in

Last night the broadband totally stopped for some reason until I put apps on 360 box my mobil wouldn't work either on wi-fi so I unplugged all stuff waited ten mins then it took about ten minutes it seamed to come on. So I done a speed test and it said it was very slow and to wait 24 hrs then see.I have.not done another speed test but one thing I don't think it is fair like u advertise now saying £16 is it for a good while.From day one I had 255mb for think £49.99.Could u up my speed to 500mb same price cause I have the full TV package Inc movies but it's not fair I get loads of sky sports and I never play sport as disabled and never watch it yet the cost is expensive.Try cheers Jon

Z100 Nyc
2 REPLIES 2

Cardiffman282
Knows their stuff

See the response to your similar post here https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/Broadband-is-expensive/td-p/5374651

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there Jonc11,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community.

Sorry to hear you're not happy with the current package pricing, just from checking I can see that you have opened another thread regarding this matter that has a response from our team.

I'd advise to keep it within one thread to avoid any delays for a response, to clear any confusion also I'll allow responses to occur from there.

Regards,

Kain