cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having intermittent connectivity issues with broadband

Dhanpal
Joining in

I’m new to VM and have M250 broadband. This is 2nd week. However everyone in the family experiencing intermittent connectivity issues like internet not working, page not loading, YouTube videos stops playing. And this is frequent during the day. Called VM today and they said there is wireless interference in the house causing the issue. Never had this problem with Talktalk or Sky before. I don’t know how to resolve this issue. I’m still in the cooling off period. I’m thinking to disconnect the VM and go others provider if they can’t fix the problem before end of cooling of period. If anyone faced the problem and managed to fix it would be a great help. 

3 REPLIES 3

Arissa_H
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Dhanpal 👋🏼.

Thank you for posting and welcoming you with big virtual arms onto our community forum 😊.

Sorry to see you are receiving intermittent connection.

Click this link to see if there are any faults in your area.

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you. 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

roblangston
Joining in

If you create a broadband monitor at thinkbroadband.com it will show some extra information about the reliability of your connection.

Client62
Legend

If you call VM faults on 0800 561 0061 you can find out if there is a known fault in your street.

Looking at the Hub's Downstream and Upstream tabs it is possible to quickly discover if there is are connectivity issues between the VM Hub and the local service cabinet.