Menu
RLT1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

HUB 4 and 1G

Despite being told and verifying by my Post Code and address, that 1G  and a HUB4 is available, after waiting for TWO hours and 9mins on a phone call, I am then told I can't have either!

Think it's time to look at another provider, Virgin Customer services is terrible, and the staff give out false information.   

Two hours on the phone to not get sorted is disgraceful!

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: HUB 4 and 1G

That sucks, can't say your missing much if I'm honest.

If you wish to check for certain if Gig1 is available check your postcode here: https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/broadband/gig1-gigabit-broadband#gig1

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Gigabit 5G Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
RLT1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Well I tried your link and it says I can get it.

I think it might be time to change Provider

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Probably is to be honest, this one just gets worse and worse as the days go by.

I run 3 accounts with these cowboys currently (used to be 7) I've just given 30 days notice on one of them because of the cost cutting they've done to TV service and absolute lack of care when I tried to re-negotiate.

I'll be looking at other two now, likely to take one to an full fibre provider as Openreach activated new network in area last year.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Gigabit 5G Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos