Menu
Kingston22
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Gig1

Just got Gig1 on March 25th 2021 but 3 weeks later, still max of 300Mb on the new Hub4 (just 50 more than my previous subscription)

In every conversation VM test the line and say everything is ok, then recheck to say oops it looks like an outage .... every single time
Reasons given for this:-

1. Outage on 25th being fixed right now, wait till tomorrow
  2. Outage being fixed, don't know why they said tomorrow, wait for a few days
  3. Still outage wait for another 48 hours
  4. Can't take your formal complaint until you speak to hub4 team - cut my conversation short and pushed me into hold for another queue

Yes, I have rebooted everything, connected directly to hub ya di ya di ya

I'm beginning to suspect there is no Gig1 in Kingston, prove me wrong

0 Kudos
Noghar
Dialled in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Gig1

When I ordered my 1 Gig service the week before Easter I was guaranteed minimum speeds of 570mbps or my money back.  If you are not getting that speed check the terms of the offer.  Maybe you can get a refund out of them at least.

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Gig1

Hi @Kingston22,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you're facing some issues with your connection recently. Is this issue ongoing for you today, or has it since been resolved?

If the issue is still present, can you confirm if the problem is also affecting your wired connection? If it is, can you run a Speed Test and confirm your wired speed test result?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos