My original post is here: https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Speed/No-Docsis-3-1-Channels-New-Install/td-p/4956455 - I guess people don't understand my issue as i'm posting for my father so I'll make it clear and simple.
1. My dad had Gig1 installed on the 1st of March, with a Hub 4, with a 10db attenuator installed too.
2. Looking at the channels within the router status page it using DOCSIS 3.0 channels for Gig1
3. I've researched this issue on this forum and he should have one channel bonded on the DOCSIS 3.1 side, since Gig1 runs on that and not DOCSIS 3,0
4. Pictures of the hub stats are in the original post.
5. Don't ask me to do a speed test that has nothing to do with the channels bonded.
6. Last speed test was 850mb / 51 up.
Can someone please tell me why my dad's Gig1 is using DOCSIS 3.0, pulled 24 channels on the downstream and 4 on the upstream. I thought Gig1 uses DOCSIS 3.1
I tried to speak to a "Technical Advisor" on the phone clearly he didn't understand my issue(s).
There are numerous posts about this also.
I have made it simple and clearer.