Menu
sotonsoldier2k8
Dialled in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Getting so damn sick of it

if not going offline twice a week then its connections issues you're ruining my life!!!

0 Kudos
jhuk
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Getting so damn sick of it

0 Kudos
sotonsoldier2k8
Dialled in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Even though those threads are hilarious I'd appreciate it if you watched your mouth ,  I think virgin can see my IP don't you? [REMOVED]  

I'm paying £120 a month for this and its touted as the best of the best , well that's not an experience I'm on the receiving end of I've had VM for 6 years this year has been the worst , TV blackouts every other week and now my online gaming is being affected 

0 Kudos
jhuk
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

[REMOVED]

Your threads topic and overdramatized content looked like the other posts made all around the same time which seem to be someone acting up due to too much lock down

I have no clue how this is ruining your life and before you say you need it for work this is a home broadband service not a dedicated business line even though VM relaxed that a few years ago if you are 1 or 2 people in the business.

0 Kudos
sotonsoldier2k8
Dialled in
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

You've been reported for troll like behaviour go an troll on twitter 

0 Kudos
jhuk
Problem sorter
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

You posted on a forum that is not run by VM staff it is mainly help from other customers and the MOD's so [REMOVED].

The more you post the more you sound like the other poster, your post history seems to make me think you have not/will never be happy so IMO leave and go elsewhere for your services.

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
sotonsoldier2k8
Dialled in
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Wahhh you're never gonna get a mod badge with a mouth like that 

0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Why would a customer ever get a "mod badge"
You seem to not understand how the forum works.

VM staff are listed here https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos
sotonsoldier2k8
Dialled in
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Thats the way he's acting I couldn't care less anyway all I care about is getting my Internet sorted out and promptly 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Superstar
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi sotonsoldier2k8,

Sorry to see you are having internet issues.

Have you tried doing a hard pinhole reset of the router?

Also have you clicked on the Check service status at the top of the page to see if there are any local problems?  You should be able to run a test on your broadband from there. 

You could also try the  Service Status number  0800 561 0061.  This often gives details of more local issues down to postcode level.

If there are no local issues showing, and a hard reset of the hub hasn't rectified the issue then you log into your hub 192.168.0.1 via a browser window.

On the page that open DON'T LOG IN  click on the “router status” icon/text at bottom-middle of the page up

Then copy/paste 3 FULL sets of data onto here – from the Downstream, Upstream, & Network Logs pages. 

After doing that the good folk on here can look at the figures and advise on rectifying your issues.

Or, if you are prepared to spend time on hold call up the faults dept  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues. However you will receive far superior help on these forums.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos