Menu
keasy
Superfast
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

General Discussion: Future Hub with 2.5 WAN

I'm not registering a fault or complaint, just putting the feelers out about how folks feel about a Modem (preferably) or a HUB with a 2.5 WAN.

I've just come over to 1gig and it's a shame the LAN/Eth port of the switch is limiting the throughput to my router. I'm not complaining as I get speeds of 950 down and 54 up but I know it would probably go over 1000 if the hub wasn't the limiting factor. 

Has there been any discussion, rumours etc? 

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: General Discussion: Future Hub with 2.5 WAN

There is a rumour that they will, but, there is a counter rumour that they won't.

Seriously, until everyone is on some kind of stable Gigabit connection I doubt if there will even be a squeak out of VM.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos