Menu
tcurry
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Free SuperHub 3 (Old one has issues)

Hello,

For a while our old (I believe superhub 1) has intermittent issues. Most of the time it's fine and the speeds are fine but every couple of days the internet will run excessively slow which is always resolved by resetting the router. Based on the circumstances I'm almost certain this is due to the old superhub which I believe to have been breaking for a while now as its very old.

After a quick google I realised there is an option for us to request a SuperHub 3 for free. When I go to request it through the website it says that doing this online is currently unavailable and to ring the 0345 number, which I don't want to sit in the queue for (mainly because other people are probably higher priority/more vulnerable right now)

I was wondering if someone would be able to sort the delivery of a new superhub out for us if I was able to pm them the account details

Many Thanks

Thomas

0 Kudos
Kippies
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free SuperHub 3 (Old one has issues)

Should be able to, Ill flag it for staff.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free SuperHub 3 (Old one has issues)

Hi tcurry, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for getting in touch. 

I am very sorry to hear you have been experiencing some issues with the service that could be in relation to the older equipment. 

I would be more than happy to take a look this for you via private message. 

I will pop you one over now with some more information and we can go from there. The message will drop in to the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Take care, 

Nat