Menu
ann2718
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Fibre broadband availability

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is some sort of roadmap of where the Virgin fibre broadband will be available in the next few years? I don't mean the exact roads (although it would be awesome!) but which towns or their parts are being consider for expansion. 

I'm thinking about moving house but many areas that I consider don't have Virgin yet. If there is a possibility of them being connected within next few years, I would still consider them for moving there knowing that in few years when kids grow up and our demand will be bigger, Virgin service could become available there.

Many thanks,

Ann

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Fibre broadband availability

Try >> HERE << and search by Post Code

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
ann2718
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fibre broadband availability

Thanks a lot! That's super useful to visualise where the fibre is now.

However I was looking for an info on where the fibre will be coming next. Virgin and others are expanding the coverage and I believe they must have a plan which areas will be connected next. I'd like to see what are the chances that smaller town to which I would like to move, can have a fibre available within next few years.

0 Kudos