Menu
goodzilla
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Fed up of being ignored terrible customer service

Fed up of being ignored! Had problems with my Internet kicking me out of games, checked my router log which lists alot of t3 timeouts phoned customer service and got through to an off shore call centre which was a total waste of time totally ignored what I was saying and told me there was not a problem. So next step I found these forums and posted about my problem along with all the relevant information and shock horror I've still not been answered. I've seen people post and get an instant answer so I don't think I'm being unreasonable in fact I think the fact I can't use my Internet for the reason I pay for it is unreasonable so maybe rather than be tell its fine  and there's no problem listen to me and actually maybe help me out I used to sing virgin praises but I won't be in future 

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fed up of being ignored terrible customer service

You only last posted yesterday on the same issue - the replies said you have a connection issue needing VM to investigate.

However, this "Community Help Forum" is not the fastest way to connect with them. It's mostly the Community that tries to help and VM staff can take a few days to get to threads.

So either be patient or try calling in again and hope you get someone who understands what a BQM is.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
goodzilla
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes you are very right I'm just getting very frustrated that I can't get a straight answer from virgin on the phone 

0 Kudos
mannz
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sadly you are spot on, the service provided is absolutely shocking! Have barely had the service a week for a M500 broadband service which has been intermittent from day 1, two engineer visits in a week and still no further forward, customer service agents that claim to take ownership and don’t bother, and now total loss of service since last night!

Can’t understand how this company is still operating!!

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@mannz wrote:

Sadly you are spot on, the service provided is absolutely shocking! Have barely had the service a week for a M500 broadband service which has been intermittent from day 1, two engineer visits in a week and still no further forward, customer service agents that claim to take ownership and don’t bother, and now total loss of service since last night!

Can’t understand how this company is still operating!!

Apart from the hundreds that post on here or phone in there are millions that are happy with their service from VM, they are the ones that keep VM in business.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos