Menu
Calum_Smith
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Experiencing a utilisation fault stemming 4 months. What can i do to get it fixed?

Fault number : F007793688

I am at a loss as to what to do as I've been told the priority on this fault is the lowest (4). This has span a number of months and meant that at times I have not been able to work causing me and others a lot of stress.

Currently virgin are the only provider of "super fast broadband" to the area however this will be changing soon - I have had a letter through from CityFibre who are in partnership with Vodafone to bring "Gigabit-speed" to our area. As this is an area utilisation issue I implore you to change the priority on this and get a fix soon otherwise I can only envisage you losing the entire area to Vodafone.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Experiencing a utilisation fault stemming 4 months. What can i do to get it fixed?

Hi Calum_Smith,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry for the broadband issues you're having. Upon checking the ticket, the estimated fix date is the 24th June. I am sorry for the longer than expected estimated fix date. Depending on the complexity of the issue, it can take longer to fix. Rest assured however, we're doing everything we can to sort it out.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos