Menu
SJ90
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Engineer visit outcome

Hi everyone,

Hope you’re keeping safe right now.

We’ve been having persistent broadband issues over the past few weeks. During the week download speed keeps fluctuating from normal to low, and upload speed is nonexistent. This has made working from home extremely difficult.

An engineer visited on Friday 17th April - he said that the issue will need to be referred to the IT team and hopefully they can fix this issue. He said we should hear from someone this week but as of yet we haven’t heard anything. Yesterday was particularly painful - our internet was basically non functioning for most of the working day. Is there a way of chasing a referral/checking the status of our issue? 

Any help would be massively appreciated, as trying to get hold of someone at Virgin is proving really hard 😞

Stay safe,

Sian

0 Kudos
Stumac1980
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Engineer visit outcome

Please PM me with your account number and area reference and I can take a look at this for you.
Thanks,
Stuart
I am a Virgin Field Technician. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field or my personal experiences with my own set up at home. If my answer was helpful to you please mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some kudos.

0 Kudos
Paul_86
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sian

Do you want me to run diagnostics and see if I can get any info on the notes made for the job closure..? 

If so send me a direct message with acc no area ref no or virgin landline number and I can have a look. 

Thanks

Paul 78450

Field tech Guildford region

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
SJ90
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Stuart!

0 Kudos