Menu
dev01958
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Engineer coming out tomorrow, had to fill in a questionnaire about COVID-19.....

I've been having problems with my Internet, it's been turning itself off/on and obviously have NO internet whilst it's doing that.

A member of your team stated that an engineer will be out tomorrow but I had a text message asking if anyone is shielding (which I am) and said they'll do the work externally. that doesn't help with the fact the router is turning itself off/on. 

What are they going to do externally?

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Engineer coming out tomorrow, had to fill in a questionnaire about COVID-19.....

Depends.

The engineer will speak to you and make a decision whether they should enter the premises or not. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
scouseuk
Dialled in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Engineer coming out tomorrow, had to fill in a questionnaire about COVID-19.....

as long as the customer has no symtoms
ie a cought , high temprature

and you allow them to do the work they will be fine as long as the customer stays away from the engineer
i have to ask tenants all these questions in order for me to do my job
0 Kudos