Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 11 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Download speed

Thanks for your help.

current I'm on M350 but running speed has been running low since Thursday. Tried to restart the hub but doesn't help. it seems now connection speed affect all devices, laptop, mobile. Also Mobile devices would lose wireless connection if it's 3 - 5 metres away from the Hub.

by the way, I don't have wire connected device at home. so I can't do a test via wired connection at the moment. Please see the screenshot of a test I run earlier. 

Speedtest.PNG

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 12 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I've been able to locate your account from your forum information and I can see that your are currently being impacted by some congestion within your area; this is what is causing your speed issues even though your levels are looking ok.

I can assure you that we have technicians working on this issue and we're undertaking upgrades in your area in order to support the increased demand. With permissions required from local authorities and equipment needed to be ordered and obtained it’s not a quick and easy task - especially during these difficult times. 

The reference number for this Area Issue is: F007916488 and at the time of writing, the estimated fix time is 05.08.2020. Times are only estimates and therefor can change - we always do our best to restore before the fix time where possible. 

I'm not waiting 4 months with this problem please close my account I will move to SkY.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 13 of 13
Flag for a moderator

vm.PNG

0 Kudos