For the past week or so I've noticed when streaming videos they keep pausing to buffer. This was when using my laptop connected by wifi to the Hub 3.0 I checked the download speed and it was less than 1Mbps. Needless to say I was shocked as I'm paying for up to 100Mbps fibre optic. I hoped it would sort itself out and I wouldn't have to deal with it but it's gone on long enough now.
So I've plugged in the ethernet cable and ran a speed test using the link on this website with the download speed coming in at 6.7. Clearly a problem here, I hope someone here from Virgin Media can look into it and find a solution to get my speed back up.
I'll try to add screenshots of the results of the speed test as well as screenshots of the downstream, upstream, and network log here.