Menu
Chunkyjh
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Down speed power beyond very low

My downspeed power is between -7 and -11.5. My connection keeps dropping and my network log makes for miserable reading full of “critical” and “warning.” Not being techy minded I don’t really know what this means other than its bad. I’d appreciate contact from a mod as I can’t get through on the phone or web chat 

0 Kudos
Marty20
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Down speed power beyond very low

Hi

Sorry to hear this. Can you please private message me your account number and area reference so I can look into this for you. Please be mindful not to post those details in a public reply. Thanks, Marty

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Chunkyjh
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Marty, 

you booked an engineer for me on Tuesday but they never showed. Trying to get back in touch with you but no reply?? Hoping you’re just off for a few days and not picked up my messages. Please reply when you can 

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Is there a forward path attenuator on the back of the hub?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
Chunkyjh
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Nothing attached to back of hub. There is a small white virgin box screwed to the wall from which the cable comes out of and splits between tv box and hub. I’ve googled a FPA and doesn’t appear I have one of those 

0 Kudos