Menu
Cold_Hands
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Do we know if anything is being done about over utilization?

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/7275040b3d2270d7a51ddb49dbcec6b87c...

Unplayable online games outside of 1am-8am, a couple of weeks ago a fallout 3 download was capped at 5mb/s when I'm on the top broadband package available.

I get there's corona issues and what not but come on, I've been in the web chat for 4.5 hours today without a reply and I sat on hold on the phone for 30 minutes before hanging up.

Is there any hope of this being sorted out by Virgin because its sort of driving me mad at this point.

Thanks,

Mark

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Do we know if anything is being done about over utilization?

Utilisation upgrades are ongoing, it is only a matter of time before your area is upgraded, it might be next week or might be in 3 years time, on VM knows the answer.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos