Menu
deeplydippy50
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Desperation

I'm old and broken. I've been to Jimmy's for a month - and rang the bell at the end of November. Then I got home and realised the 200mps I was paying Virgin for was actually running at 11mps. When I opted to join Virgin a year ago I asked the agent about customer services and he said they are the best. He handed me his Virgin mobile and said "Dial 150" I did and a bright articulate human answered straight away. 28 days ago I tried that again and from that day until today I have spent hours trying - and failing - to speak to a human. The last text I got from them was that I should post on here to raise a case. I don't understand for one second how/why that would work but I'm trying!!!!

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Desperation

Call at 08.00 for the best chance of getting through quickly.

If you want help here then you need to post up details of what the actual issues are, just slow down or disconnects too, what devices are you connecting on wifi and which on ethernet, what Hub model is it, how are you doing speed tests and what have you tried to fix it so far.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos