Menu
parcelman
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Customer services

Speed issues again customer service no help twice been told senior manager will ring me never ring engineer did come out waste of time lied about problem left box outside house uncovered now all cables and connections socking wet 

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer services

Thanks for the post Parcelman.

Can we please confirm if you made the engineer aware of the open cabinet if this was the case?

If this is still open could you please provide a photo and post code of the cabinet and we'll raise this to the external work team to fix.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
parcelman
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

its not the cabinet in the street its the box on the side of my house the idiot of an engineer left it like this
0 Kudos
parcelman
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

this is how virgin engineer left my connectionthis is how virgin engineer left my connectionsorry forgot to add photo

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You have posted already on this issue.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/is-this-acceptable/m-p/4359184#M311423

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos