I had an install 10 days ago and have a series of problems:
1. Cowboy installers, anything for a quick job, return visit by rectification team almost as bad.
2. Broadband speed not achieving speed.promised, I signed up for 350 speed. Has never gone over 200 in the 10 days, 5 calls now to tech support., all done exactly the same reset, nothing has changed. 1st 4 offered to call back, never happened. No 5 told me by 1 Yr old laptop unable to receive more than 200 speed (feel like this is bulls**t) advised talk to customer service. Also offered me a bill credit., nothing happened.
3. Customer service put me on hold twice, each time come off hold to another person, who knows nothing about what I told to other people. I do not want to pay for a service I apparently can not achieve.
4. Free gift - no one will discuss the free TV I signed up for, apparently it will just arrive on day 28 but there is no tracking number and I will be at work.
5. I am still within my 14 days cooling off period and think leaving will be my best option, all I want to to talk to someone who is prepared to Listen to me and have a sensible conversation on next steps.
Have probably spent more than 12 hours on phone calls trying to sort this. Why oh why did I fall for this?
Call “Retentions” on 150 or 0345 454 1111 - options 1-1-4-5 "Thinking of leaving" - they are open Monday – Friday, 8am - 8pm and on Saturday from 8am - 6pm. – [early is best!]) you will get a UK call centre who are more flexible. Tell them you are thinking of cancelling because of these problems - and they will try and sort it for you (as it’s their job to keep customers).
-------------------- Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.