Menu
RSM123
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Customer Service Complaint

Having experienced drops in service of several mins at a time, to several hours, I was promised an engineer visit on 1 June 8am to midday.  No engineer turned up, and the reason given was that an area fault existed as well as the one at my location, therefore my appointment was cancelled,

Nobody called, texted or emailed to notify me of this cancellation, so several hours were wasted.

After repeated calls due to ongoing drops in service, you finally sent an engineer on 17 June.

I was told I would get a £25 credit on my next bill for the appt. your company failed to honour.

My July bill showed no such credit, and ineed in a follow up, your staff tried to fob me off with a "we can offer you ten pounds off ... then fifteen which I refused." Again finally promising £25.

As of 1236 this afternoon a call regarding my Aug bill showing no credit, I was again promised a credit of £25 for my next bill, and an email would be sent confirming this.

No such email has been sent - even though you have sent spam email to me recently,

So another lie from your organisation.

YOU failed to honour an appointmrnt, YOU lacked the professionalism to notify me, and now you hope I will give up and just continue paying.

I want this resolved and will not be fobbed off.

Customer Acct Number [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Andrew-G
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer Service Complaint

I've just asked the mods to edit out your account number.  

Regarding the complaint, this is a help forum supported by a mix of VM staff and interested amateurs like me.  It isn't a "chat" service, or indeed a good means of communicating with VM (arguably there is NO good way of communicating with VM).

Now, the best outcome is that the forum staff pick up your post over the next day or two and get the matter resolved - that's quickest and easiest for all concerned.  Failing that, you need to search, read and follow the Virgin Media Consumer Complaints Code of Practice.  When you've submitted a formal complaint, VM have eight weeks to resolve to your total satisfaction, if that hasn't happened then after the eight weeks you can escalate to the industry arbitration scheme, CISAS (details in the VM CCCoP).  That's very often successful for customers, but it isn't quick and the whole process is bureaucratic.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer Service Complaint

Hi RSM123,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Really disappointing to hear that our customer services have fallen below standard. This is not the service we aim to provide to any customer.

You have stated above the the £25 credit offered to you for a missed appointment has not been applied. As this has been two months since you were promised this credit I can check your account and complaint to find out why this has not been applied and the reasons for this.

I will pop you over a private message so I can view your account. Click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos