cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Currently on a retentions deal, does a Volt upgrade mess this up?

lanceuppercut47
Joining in

I'm currently on a retentions deal for M200 and was looking at Volt, if nothing else, to get me up to the next tier and also have a spare number as my current spare doesn't have WIFI calling so that would be quite useful to me.

However I'm on a retentions deal and have heard stories where upgrading to Volt has (either on purpose or not) actually increased the cost of people's broadband packages, presumably by an error or something when Volt is applied?

What is the deal with contracts, should they stay exactly as they are in terms of price/duration when Volt is applied?  If it gets increased, what is the comeback?

Also, what happens at upgrade time, is the Volt package taken into account when being offered new deals by retentions etc?

11 REPLIES 11

If you look over on the O2 community forums - it is said that they hope to have that issue sorted (mismatch of names across the two accounts) during Q1 2022.....

Hi @Pieman1972.

Thanks for the update, regarding the mis-matched names.  We're sorry for any inconvenience this may be causing you and our fellow customers in the meantime.

Regards

Lee_R