Menu
ptth7279
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Contact Telephone Number after a complaint

Hi - i currently have live complaint due to an issue trying to get a known local intermittent broadband issue which has not been resolved to my satisfaction. This has now been going on since 18 Jan 2021 and the resolution date keeps getting pushed back (originally 1 Feb, latest is 15 Feb).

The phone number i am given on the email from the Resolutions Team is 0345 454 1111 does not allow me to speak to anyone - as there is a known issue in the area, it takes you down a route where ultimately they say "thanks for calling and goodbye" and the call is terminated.

Is there a phone number I can call which actually allows me to get into a queue to talk to a human being to tell them they haven't rectified my complaint to my satisfaction?

Thanks

0 Kudos
AwfulBroadband
Tuning in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contact Telephone Number after a complaint

I have same problem. KT6 postcode. Started November 2020. Dropping out totally/intermittent/ extremely slow (0.2 to 2 Mbps checking speed with SamKnows on Hub4 as advised by Virgin) during 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday. Told they are doing upgrade. Initial completion date 19th Jan, then 29th Jan now 12th Feb. Have raised two official complaints in writing. It’s now past the  28 days they say they will response. Will take to Ombudsman if I don’t get a satisfactory response. 

Can everyone with the same problem please raise a complaint in writing to ComplaintsVirgin MediaSunderland SR43 4AA (state you only want to be contacted by letter or email) and ask for compensation. According to Twitter response you can’t email a Complaint!  Don’t allow them to contact you by phone  if they can’t reach you when they phone they close the complaint!!

You are paying for a service. If you don’t get what you are paying for it is ok to complain and expect compensation. Don’t put up with excuses. 

0 Kudos