I'm hoping someone can help, I've recently changed to Virgin but am constantly having slow connection speeds, around 10mps (have 200mps service) on all devices in the house, phones, PC and laptops. Is anyone able to help? I have posted dload and upstream data below, any help is greatly appreciated
Channel Frequency (Hz) Power (dBmV) SNR (dB) Modulation Channel ID
Can you set up a Broadband Quality Monitor (BQM) at thinkbroadband.com - this will give you an insight into what is happening with the signal at the other side of the Hub, it will take a few hours to get any kind of trend showing although you should post the link straight away.
Post a link to your BQM on here.
Instructions for posting BQM Link
Under your BQM graph are two links in red.
Click the lower link (Share Live Graph) then click generate.
Copy the text in the Direct Link box, beware, there may be more text than you can see.
On here click the Link icon (2 links chain to the left of the camera icon)
In the URL box paste the link you copied and in the ‘text to display’ box write My BQM then click OK - you can post the link straight away.
So in the interim ive tested a cabled connected device but most of the tests are on wifi, the cabled test got 85mps. The wifi test ranges between 8-25 dependant on device, ive a PC and work laptop and have tried my mobile in the same room - laptop and PC were the lower end whilst my phone got the 25. The room is directly above the router and signal strength is showing as max on all devices, all speed tests were done via https://www.speedtest.net/
So the device I did the cabled test on yesterday (85mps) and this morning is capable of 1000 connected to the ethernet, I ran 3 tests at different times this morning and around 8am got 86mps, then 117mps at 9am and rerun at 9.45 and had 203mps.