cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code meaning

neilien
Tuning in

Nearly a week now without broadband, things go wrong I understand that, however when I in to look at the status of my area, it always gives me a day and a time usually 14:00 when that time passes I just get same time but 24 hours later.

My question is what does STATUS1 and STATUS2 mean? Knowing what these mean may help me to think there is a light to the end of this situation.

2 REPLIES 2

Client62
Legend

Does the local faults service give any more info 0800 561 0061 - it is an automated service.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi neilien,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome back, it has been a while, hope you have kept well.

Sorry to hear you have been affected by an area fault where the fix date kept moving, all fix times are estimated and can change depending on the complexity, when there is an area fault you can check this 3 ways, Via our Service Status, by calling our Automated status line on 0800 561 0061, you can also register for updates Via your Online Account.

I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and can no longer see any issues, how have things been your end since your last post?

Regards

Paul.