cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cod dmz starts with stuttery loading into a game.

Bekko73
Joining in

Hi I recently upgraded from 500mb to 1gb vm broadband, I am a gamer on the xbox whenever I play dmz on cod I load into a game and it is as if frames are loading on the screen one after another until the graphics fully load. For instance when I start the game by entering the almazrah map I see lots of purple,blue, green graphics for a few seconds that seem to move until everything seems to load a few seconds later. This allso happens during the game to at times.  If I go into say a bank the green and white floor tiles seem to load late a frame at a time, they start off blurry and just seem to load a frame at a time. Anyonels get this happening ? It never used to happen on my 500mb connection.

5 REPLIES 5

Bekko73
Joining in
  • Hi I need to talk to someone in technical support but I am hard of hearing, phone calls are bad at the best of times because of it, so trying to communicate on the phone with someone with a foreign accent in call centres is very difficult and challenging for me. I read on Google that vm has no English call centres you just go to the first available person. How can I make things less frustrating and challenging so I can get help better ? Thanks

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Yes, Virgin do have UK call centres, but they are few & far between. So it’s pot luck whether you get UK or offshore agents.

The forum staff team here are very helpful, so if you post again with the nature of your problem they should be able to help.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Bekko73 👋 Welcome to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

Sorry to see that you're having issues when gaming, I can certainly understand the frustration 😔 I've taken a look at our system for you and can see that some of your Hub power levels are out of specification. This isn't something that we can fix remotely so it's likely you'll need an engineer visit.

I'll send you a PM to confirm your details so this can be checked.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

legacy1
Alessandro Volta

I think you have a PC problem

---------------------------------------------------------------

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for chatting with me via PM @Bekko73 😊 Please do keep us updated with how the engineer visit goes.

If you do wish to change or cancel this appointment for any reason is can be done via the 'My Appointments' option via your online account here.

If the appointment is missed there may be a £25 charge added to the account. Also someone over the age of 18 needs to be in the property for when this visit takes place.

If you need anything further, please let us know. We're always happy to help.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules