cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t get through to anyone to get my volt booster pods?

Grahammmr
Joining in

Hello!

I have only gotten virgin out in a few months ago and have already noticed the speeds in a lot of the rooms is quite poor. I do remember reading and seeing that as I’m a volt customer I am entitled to some free booster pods so I was just curious is there a way to get these? Every time I try contacting online it says online support isn’t available at this time and when I try to ring I am stuck on the phone for hours not able to speak to anyone. I’m just looking to have my free pods sent out to me. 

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
See this.....
_________

VM Wifi is now “guaranteed” to 20 Mbps/room it’s now called… Wifi Max see.-

https://www.virginmedia.com/wifi-max

You can call  150 or  0345 454 1111 to order the first one - or follow instructions on that website - or just wait here for a VM person to respond in a day or two and they will sort the first one for you.

If you do call dont get fobbed off by the offshore CS agents' saying you aren’t eligible it will be £5 or £8 month - you are… and it wont be

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Grahammmr,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and can see you have followed the instructions of jbrennand, once ordered uyou will receive confirmation, this can take up to 72 hours to receive.

Regards

Paul.