Menu
Highlighted
Settling in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Buffering

Very slow to connect to apps like iplayer etc. When I try to watch something livestreaming eg theatre almost impossible  - lots of starts and stops

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Buffering

Which TV Box ?

tivo-v6

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Settling in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It's a Tivo box

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Try freeing up some space on the storage drive by deleting some of the recordings that you don't ned.

TBH when I had the Tivo I used to do a full reset on the box every couple of months to keep it up to speed.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Settling in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

How do I get a new better box?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

You could upgrade to the V6.

Look on your VM Account page otherwise it is a phone call.

Mike Robinson

0 Kudos