Menu
Steve333
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Broadband

I used to get 200mb download and now for the last 2 months since renewing my contract I only get around 20. I’ve been with you guys for years now and I know what to do about resetting, turning it off and on etc. I’ve tried to phone but kept on hold for hours and still not being able to get through. This is my last hope. Please help.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband

are you using wireless to test?
0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband

What speeds do you get at >> speedtest.net << with a direct connection using a Cat 5E or better ethernet cable between the Hub in Router Mode and a 1Gbs capable Pc/Mac/Chromebook and no other devices connected ?

then

Can you Login to the Hub Settings and navigate to the Connected Devices page - what is the reported 'connection speed’ for the ethernet cable connected device you used for the speed test ?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos