Menu
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Broadband

Had my package upgraded on Saturday but the broadband is still the same,how long does it take to increase 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband

Upgraded from what to what? What Hub do you have?

They usually just do this by sending a new configuration file to the Hub so reboot it and then look in the Hub settings and at the "config" page data - post it up here.

Your speed settings will be shown in the "Maximum Data Transfer Rate" (or similar) boxes for downstream and upstream (in bps).

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Upgraded to maxit tv sim only and phone M500 broadband 

but broadband is still the same although its showing on my package as m500,just wondered how long it takes to change 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Well if you post up the config file data we can see whether it has already updated and the problem is elsewhere. If you dont want to do that, then call in and ask them to check.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you John not sure how to get the data,I have got back to them so difficult passed from one to another and then told could be 24hrs before they respond 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

24h - I wouldn't bank on it.

In your browser’s URL box type in http://192.168.0.1 (or http://192.168.100.1 - if in modem mode) and hit return. On the first page up [there should be no need to login if you have done so before] click on the “router status” icon/text at bottom-middle of first page up and then copy/paste as “Formatted Text” (not images) the data in the "configuration file" tab.

Don't worry too much about the formatting it can be easily read t - if you copy/paste the data, the board software will strip out any personal data for you (you may need to click the "submit" button a second time).

--------------------
John
--------------------

0 Kudos
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your help John,I got in touch and it is a cable fault.Engineer coming Thursday 👍👍

0 Kudos