Menu
user505
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Broadband

Seriously considering migrating away from Virgin now to Sky.

An outage of 6 months minimum caused by a broken cable is not acceptable. I have had terrible broadband for at least 2 years and over the last few weeks, the service has been atrocious. How can I work from home in these circumstances?

They won't send an engineer, have not even acknowledged receipt of my online complaints, continue to be unable to fix the problem, give inaccurate details on their website (no known broadband issues etc...) and not offered me a refund or a better router or ways to improve bandwidth (constant messages of 'low bandwidth'). Also, other people in my area, including my neighbours (!), are not experiencing the level of problems I am.

Eta for resolution is constantly charging- 30th Sept., 2nd Oct, 5th Oct., 30th Oct. ... where will it end?

Customer Services is appalling - the messaging service doesn't work as I keep being promised that someone will respond. Then when I get the response "I will look into your account" or something similar, they disconnect and I have to start again.  This has even happened with the so-called Customer Relations Team!

How can they possibly justify any of this?

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband

Please stick to the thread you started last Wednesday.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos