Menu
Nobblybobbly21
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Broadband very slow

Hello, we've had our virgin media a couple of weeks now but this morning we've seen extremely slow connections. I've checked the lods in the router and found mention of RCS partial service. Does this mean anything to anyone? I'm a key worker working from home and really do rely on my broadband. Anyone help please? 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Broadband very slow

Is it all bock ok?

If not try the “check service,” Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum), also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually tells you of more local issues down to postcode level. These may not be listed on the Area Status web page (Areas are not “Geographic” they are billing areas) as that usually only covers faults affecting 1000’s of customers) so phone may give you more info, but even that wont cover problems affecting just a few customers.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.