Menu
kelvinguy85
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Broadband speed

I pay for gigabit and currently only getting 100mbps down or less sometimes I have restarted v4 router all ethernet cables are cat 6 and trying to get answers is like pulling teeth 

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband speed

The speeds you are getting are indicative of a Network Interface Card (NIC) set at 100/100 whereas it should be set to 1000/1000.

Can you go into the device settings and check ?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
kelvinguy85
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My nic card is set for 10/100/1000 I have already checked that

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Try a different cable.

If that doesn't work try a different ethernet port on the Hub 4.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos