Menu
Dazzlingman
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Broadband speed slow and inconsistent

Since installation of my Hub 3 when I returned to Virgin about a month ago I've had inconsistent speeds. I pay for 100mb connection and Im getting anywhere from 10-30mb on average with bad connections.

I've been on the phone and waited for ages struggling to get a response from anyone. I eventually did get through and they could not connect to my router. I've done about 4 resets and regularly switch the box off and on again - waiting patiently each time for a result only to find I'm in exactly the same situation.

The online help available on Virgins site just sets you on a never ending spiral of nowhere.

Please help me fix the issue as I'm working from home and this is adding to the stress of the current situation.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Zoe_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband speed slow and inconsistent

Hello, if you can send me a private message with your account number and are code/postcode and i will look into this for you

To send a PRIVATE MESSAGE please hold over my name until the option send message pops up.

Zoe

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos