Menu
Emily0901
Tuning in
Message 1 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Broadband speed not what I am paying for

I am paying for m350 but consistently I am NOT getting anywhere near what I should be getting

My Download speeds over the last 5 days measured at different times is

Download 28.57mbps

Upload 24.18

Really bad when trying to zoom or using teams

0 Kudos
Pars
Superfast
Message 2 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband speed not what I am paying for

Is this over a wired or wireless connection?
M350 over FTTP
0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Please do this before posting the Hub Data

If possible can you set up a Broadband Quality Monitor (BQM) at thinkbroadband.com - this will give you an insight into what is happening with the signal at the other side of the Hub, it will take a few hours to get any kind of trend showing although you should post the link straight away.

Please post a 'Live Link' to your BQM on here straight away.

Instructions for posting BQM Live Link

Under your BQM graph are two links in red.

Click the lower link (Share Live Graph) then click generate.

Copy the text in the Direct Link box, beware, there may be more text than you can see.

On here click the Link icon (2 links chain to the left of the camera icon)

In the URL box paste the link you copied and in the ‘text to display’ box write My BQM then click OK - you can post the link straight away.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Can you please

Type 192.168.0.1 (192.168.100.1 in Modem mode) into your browser URL bar and press enter. 

Hub 2 & 3 When the page appears DO NOT LOG IN but click ‘Check Router Status’.

Hub 4 When the page appears LOG IN then Advanced Settings > Tools > Network Status.

Copy and paste the contents of the Downstream, Upstream, Configuration and Network Log tabs onto here, if you get a yellow / straw box warning click the Post button again.

Use one post for each tab if you wish.

Please do not use screen shots.

A Guru will be along soon to decipher the info.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Emily0901
Tuning in
Message 5 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Bqm link posted

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 26
Flag for a moderator

@Emily0901 wrote:

Bqm link posted

Where ?

0 Kudos
Emily0901
Tuning in
Message 7 of 26
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 8 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Your >> BQM << is looking very good compared to most that have been posted just recently.

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 9 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Can you post your Hub data please.

0 Kudos
Emily0901
Tuning in
Message 10 of 26
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos