Menu
richardbarrows
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Broadband speed not upgraded

My account has just been upgraded (31/01/21) and my broadband speed should now be M500. 

it is only downloading  at 90-195mbps today

I spoke to someone on service team yesterday who went through my hub and said it appeared to be ok and that he would send boost through to hub and to check 24hours later.

I have just checked speed using Ookla, tried to contact service team numerous times but can't get through.

Any suggestions to resolve this would be appreciated 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband speed not upgraded

@richardbarrows wrote:

My account has just been upgraded (31/01/21) and my broadband speed should now be M500. 

it is only downloading  at 90-195mbps today

I spoke to someone on service team yesterday who went through my hub and said it appeared to be ok and that he would send boost through to hub and to check 24hours later.

I have just checked speed using Ookla, tried to contact service team numerous times but can't get through.

Any suggestions to resolve this would be appreciated 

Is this on wired and wireless devices?

0 Kudos
richardbarrows
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

ethernet cable and wifi

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@richardbarrows wrote:

ethernet cable and wifi

Could you access your router using http://192.168.0.1/ or http://192.168.100.1 for modem mode. Log in, select the 'Advanced settings / Tools / Network status' option and paste your 'Downstream', 'Upstream', and 'Network Log' tabs? Please copy/paste this data as text, split between multiple posts (Sometimes you have to click 'Post' twice due to an error message).

Whilst you are in the HUB settings please also paste the 'Configuration' tab data, so we can check if you are provisioned for M500.

Create a BQM and post the live link.

0 Kudos