Menu
Steve1802
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Broadband slow

Been having issues with slow WiFi and on demand service on my TiVo box not working. Been messaging 5 different people on your on line help service and been disconnected every time. I have wasted so much of my time. Tried calling 150 on my home phone and also been disconnected. Shocking service. Need this sorted or ill cancel all my services and cancel my direct debit.

steve

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband slow

First off I would suggest you don't cancel the direct debit as it could affect your credit rating/cause arrears.

Could you access your router using http://192.168.0.1/ . Don't log in, select the 'Check Router Status' option and paste your 'Downstream', 'Upstream', and 'Network Log' tabs?

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Wifi speeds and connectivity aren't part of your contract.

How is the Tivo connected to your internet - wired or wifi?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Steve1802
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin haven’t told me they are not part of my contract, so I disagree.

tivo is connected via WiFi. Problems have only been recent been fine before issues

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

They're in the contract you agreed with at the time of signing up - it's down to you to read it correctly and fully.

Can you connect the Tivo with an Ethernet cable to the hub.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos