Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Broadband on smart tv intermittent

My smart tv is hard wired to my hub. Until recently it was working fine, now it is hit and miss as to whether it will work. On a bad day It has jumpy sound and poor quality at best. All wi fi devices are working pretty well most of the time. Needless to say the online customer service is non existent. I'm paying for Netflix, Amazon and Disney and can't watch any ATM. Really annoying. Can anyone help?

Thank you 

0 Kudos
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband on smart tv intermittent

@Puffin2020 wrote:

My smart tv is hard wired to my hub. Until recently it was working fine, now it is hit and miss as to whether it will work. On a bad day It has jumpy sound and poor quality at best. All wi fi devices are working pretty well most of the time. Needless to say the online customer service is non existent. I'm paying for Netflix, Amazon and Disney and can't watch any ATM. Really annoying. Can anyone help?

Thank you 

Could you access your router using http://192.168.0.1/ or http://192.168.100.1 for modem mode . You shouldn't need log in, select the 'Check Router Status' option and paste your 'Downstream', 'Upstream', and 'Network Log' tabs? Please copy/paste this data as text, split between multiple posts (Sometimes you have to click 'Post' twice due to an error message).

Could you please create a BQM (Broadband Quality Monitor) here, and post the live link?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband on smart tv intermittent

Hi, if all other devices are working fine, its looking like its your smart TV.  Have you tried

Changing ethernet lead

Connecting through WiFi

Software update on TV

Factory reset

Regards

Rich

Here to help! I'm a Field Technician helping out from home.

Find out more
REFER A FRIEND AND SHARE £100 BETWEEN YOU

****************** ASK ME HOW ******************
0 Kudos