Menu
Billing
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Broadband m200 but speed is low

Hello! I ordered 200 megabytes per second internet.And in fact it turned out to be much slower.Today at night the decline in internet was up to 30 megabits per second.

I wanted to play in the cloud, for example at stadia or Nvidia game, but this is not impossible.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband m200 but speed is low

What speeds do you get at >>  SamKnows << with a direct connection using a Cat 5E or better ethernet cable between the Hub in Router Mode and a 1Gbs capable Pc/Mac/Chromebook and no other devices connected ?

Then immediately after …

Can you Login to the Hub Settings and navigate to the Connected Devices page - what is the reported 'connection speed’ for the ethernet cable connected device you used for the speed test ?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Billing
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Screenshot_20210106-175126.png

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@MikeRobbo wrote:

... snip ...

Then immediately after …

Can you Login to the Hub Settings and navigate to the Connected Devices page - what is the reported 'connection speed’ for the ethernet cable connected device you used for the speed test ?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Billing
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello, I am using a wireless device to connect WiFi.Today it got a little better because it is 144 MB per second,but this is far below what I can get.I think the connection is somewhat unstable because yesterday at 21:00 the transfer rate was very low.I recorded 22 mb per second of download and 8 mb/s upload 8mb/s

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

VM will not accept Wi-Fi speeds as evidence of low speed.

You really do need to test at >>  SamKnows << with a direct connection using a Cat 5E or better ethernet cable between the Hub in Router Mode and a 1Gbs capable Pc/Mac/Chromebook and no other devices connected

0 Kudos