Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Broadband dropping out

Over the last few weeks my WiFi is intermittently dropping out Wither it is when I am shopping online or listening to music , I have tried rebooting the system and checked to see if their are any faults in my area , I have had virgin media for five years and I have never experienced this problem so can’t suddenly be the thickness of my walls and my box has always been placed in the same area 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband dropping out

Morning @Fafs2410

Welcome to our Forums and thanks so much for your first post - sorry to understand that you've been having some issues with your broadband connection recently. 

Are you having the same issue a wired connection as well as with your WiFi? Do you find the reboot helps matters at all? 

You may wish to go through our troubleshooting guide here too

If there were no area issues listed, have you been able to go through the self checks via your online account to see if that can identify any issues with your services at all? 

We also have our free Connect App which you can download - you can go through diagnostics via the app and search for any issues with your services. The app also has in-app help should you need it 🙂 

I have located your account here and had a few checks done and everything looks as it should currently and everything is within the parameters we would expect; no errors are showing at the time of writing. 

Do let us know how you get on with the checks advised and pop back if you need any further assistance. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos