Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Broadband - dropping out and slow speed

I'm supposed to be getting up to 200mbps but the broadband connection is intermittent. Average download speeds are between 10-30 Mbps, but last night it dropped to 1.26 Mbps.

I've checked all the cabling, rebooted the Hub3 several times and also reset it to Factory default. Nothing seems to be working to fix it...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Broadband - dropping out and slow speed

Hi,

Please send me a private message with your Account number and VM area code and I'll happily help you out. Just hover over my username and send message.

Regards,

Christian

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I've been having the same issue since the outage a couple of weeks ago and followed the same steps as VincentBloo, the average speed now has dropped to 2 - 3Mbps (wired) when I've got a 200Mbps package.

At a total loss of what to do with this now as I've tried resetting the hub several times and checked all the wiring - none of which has helped.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Please send me a private message with your Account number and VM area code and I'll happily help you out. Just hover over my username and send message.

Regards,

Christian

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi. Still not running right. Last night download dropped to 2.57 Mbps and the maximum today so far is 33...

0 Kudos