Menu
Ingram95
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Broadband and account issues

Two issues I am currently having at the moment. The simplest of the two is my broadband speed being terribly slow, and that is after doing all the typical steps of yelling at the hub, resetting etc. I am a gamer and can barely play anything with how unstable the connection is. Now the second issue is that my account details appear to be some kind of jumbled mess. My surname is wrong and apparently so is my email address. If I wasn't bald I'd be ripping my hair out in stress. I have been a loyal customer for a good few years now and I've had no end of problems. I would love to upgrade my package so I can actually use my WiFi as intended and not have the speed drop so low to the point of anything connected to the hub being nigh useless.

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband and account issues

What is your contracted speed ?

Which Hub do you have ?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Ingram95
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I am contracted the 100mb. And I have the 3.0 hub. I'm getting less than half most of the time.

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

What speed do you get at >> speedtest.net << with a direct connection using a Cat 5E/6 cable between the Hub in Router Mode and a 1Gbs capable Pc/Mac/Chromebook and no other devices connected ?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos