Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Broadband and Helpdesk

I've been having many problems with speed and intermittent comnection of my broadband. Updated to 200 and the problems started. Got a complaint acknowledgement from virgin but nothing since, phoned and phoned , told to buy a booster although problems are with both WiFi and cable connection. Told that hub 3 doesn't work well with 200 meg, but no resolution offered. My connection is down in the ten and twenty, I've been told that I need buy a new hub !? My complaint has disappeared into the ether...I've been with virgin since blue yonder, but all i get is shrugs, no help and here, have more TV...I don't want TV .I just want my broadband to work for more than an hour without failing! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Legend
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband and Helpdesk

I take it you are testing with Wi-Fi ?

What is your connection speed like using a direct connection with a Cat 5E/6 cable between the Hub and a 1Gbs capable Pc/Mac/Chromebook and no other items connected ?

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos