Menu
s_purs
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Boradband is slow

Hi,

I am paying for 100mbs and I am getting 50mbs. I have reset my router and followed the instructions on the website. I tried calling but it says all of the call centers are closed. How can I get help to get this sorted?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Martin_LM
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Boradband is slow

Hi there my name is Martin_LM, and I would like to help.

if you would like to private message where I will need to ask few questions in order to be able to help. or if you prefer i can private message you

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Davy81
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

What device are you using to test your speed, also are you using speedtest,net.

Thanks.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
s_purs
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I am running it from my PC which is plugged directly in through a cable. It has been running fine for a long time and I haven't changed anything. I tested through speedtest.net.

0 Kudos
Stumac1980
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Please PM me with your account number and area reference and I can take a look at this for you.
Thanks,
Stuart
I am a Virgin Field Technician. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field or my personal experiences with my own set up at home. If my answer was helpful to you please mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some kudos.